Our test results were designed with you in mind.
You do not need a doctor to assist with interpretation.
IgG Test Option #1
- F90 IgG Test for Food sensitivity comes with a comprehensive nutrition protocol for optimal health.
- For only $399 you get food sensitivity testing and professional guidance to help you achieve your wellness goals.
- Simple Blood Draw: We will arrange for a mobile blood draw at your home/office or if you prefer we can setup a blood draw at a local lab.
- Expert guidance: We will assist you in every step of the way to ensure that you are properly following your results.
- Four months phone video conference!
IgG Test Option #2
- F90 IgG Test for Food Sensitivity Only
- Easy to read test results
- Simple Blood Draw:
We will arrange for a mobile blood draw
at your home/office or if you prefer we can setup a blood draw at a local lab.
Have you ever wondered why certain foods make you feel bad?
Discovering your food sensitivities may help you feel better. Many people get food sensitivity testing in addition to standard medical exams as a preventative measure. Staying away from food that triggers an immune response may help you to remain healthy.
The IgG test is a well established method for detecting food sensitivity. IgG testing has been around for years and it is now a mainstream method used by numerous practitioners across the country to detect food sensitivity.
Nutrition is more than “eating your spinach”. Your body needs nutrients as Fuel to stay healthy and fit. We will help guide you with portion sizes, supplementation, and lifestyle change.
Change your Life
The IgG test is a food sensitivity test to measure the level of antibodies in your bloodstream. Antibodies are made by your body’s immune system in response to foreign substances. These antibodies attach themselves to foreign substances in order for your immune system to destroy them. Some of the foods you eat maybe identified as foreign to your immune system therefore causing symptoms. IgG detection works in the same way you would detect viruses such as the flu.
You are either positive or negative depending on the amount of antibodies produced.
Why Test IgG Food Sensitivity?
The IgG test for food sensitivity is not a test for true allergies. IgE true allergies are obvious because the reactions occurs within minutes after consumption. If you have had an IgE allergy test for specific foods or skin conditions, an IgG test will not provide the same results.
You can have a sensitivity to certain food and it is not the same as being allergic.
Allergies cause an immediate response and often are life threatening. It is recommended to seek out an allergist if you believe you have this type of a reaction.