Preventative Medicine Through Clinical Laboratory Testing and Expert Nutrition Counseling.
Most of the chronic conditions in the United States and other developed countries are associated with lifestyle. Nutrition counseling will show you a new way of looking at your current habits and lay out a plan to make you healthier. Conventional medicine's approach can be ineffective in treating conditions caused by unhealthy behavior. Modern medicine may manage certain disease states, but often times cannot cure them. According to the World Health Organization, risks factors for cardiovascular and other chronic diseases are due to lifestyle choices.
Our nutrition counseling services focus on therapeutic lifestyle change that incorporates food sensitivity testing with a dedicated personal nutrition advisor, a personal nutrition and meal planning package to empower you to take control of your health.
Preventle's nutrition counseling services have advisors trained to help you manage chronic conditions related to lifestyle. We specialize in preventative medicine and chronic disease management. Your nutrition advisor will evaluate your condition and provide you will a comprehensive plan to help reverse the affects of poor lifestyle choices.
• Cardiovascular disease is a global epidemic. It is the number one cause of death worldwide. Most risks can be avoided by lifestyle modification.
• Almost 70% of American adults are overweight or obese. Aetna considers nutritional counseling a "medically necessary preventive service" for the overweight.
• Diabetes affects over 346 million people globally and it is a major cause of death.
• 90% of all diabetes is type 2
• One in seven people worldwide suffer from hypertension.
Free* 30 Minute Consultation
- Review Results
- Explain Rotation Plan
- Food Diary
- Food Substitution
- Question/Answer Time
- *Free with purchase of a food sensitivity test
Nutrition Counseling Support
- Buy only the support you need
Preventle Nutrition Lifestyle Support
- Monthly Phone Consultations Nutritional Counselor
- Unlimited email support
- Customized Meal Planning
- Helpful Grocery/Restaurant Tips
- Food Re-Introduction